Ministry for people with mobility challenges
- The Day at the Dells in August and the Advent/Christmas Party in December are opportunities for people throughout the diocese to gather for prayer and fellowship. Handicap accessible busses are available throughout the diocese for these events.
- The Apostolate is able to provide financial assistance to parishes who want to updates their parish buildings so that they are accessible to all parishioners.
- Called to serve
- By our baptism, each person is called to be a part of a parish community. If a physical limitation provides a barrier to participating in a way that you feel God is calling you to serve, please contact your pastor and/or the Apostolate so that we can work with you and your pastor to overcome these barriers in your parish.
- TV Mass
- Since 1967, the Apostolate has provided a weekly TV mass celebrated by a priest from our diocese for those who are home-bound or have difficulty getting to their church.
- Times and channels
- 6am on WISC-TV 3
- 7am on TVW (Channel 3.2 for those with antennas) and Direct TV 14 (Cable)
- Past masses are posted to our Facebook page early each week
People from all around the world share their involvement in their parish and thank Pope Francis for his love and support. It was created by the National Catholic Partnership on Disability for the international gathering on Catechesis and Persons with Disabilities in Rome in October 2017.
CUSA is a way for people with chronic illness or disability to care for others like themselves through an online or postal service Christian support group